Top 6 GoPro Poles – What’s the best selfie stick
In this day and age, online social media sites and apps have been becoming more and more popular with every new piece of technology that comes out, and with that came the birth of the selfie. Almost everyone with a social media account, and even some without, are guilty of taking a selfie at one point or another. The use of selfies help people document things in their life for family and friends, and with the help of a GoPro camera and GoPro pole, creators are taking their selfies to a whole new level.
People such as rock climbers, skiers, skateboarders , etc, use them for their hobby or profession, or simply to have fun with friends.
If you’re looking to buy a selfie stick online doing proper research can save time and money.
A good GoPro stick will be well made, light, and fashionable, so before you go off and purchase a product that will break immediately, or be too heavy to carry around, take a look at our top picks of GoPro selfie sticks available on Amazon.
If you want to take a look at the top 6 GoPro poles from this comparison, here are the links for all on them on Amazon:
GoRad Gear Selfie Stick for GoPro Hero Cameras
GoPro 3-Way Grip, Arm, Tripod
COCOCAT Professional Portable Bluetooth Selfie Stick
Carbon Fiber Extendable Pole for POV
Fugetek FT-568 Professional Selfie Stick with Bluetooth Remote (49-Inch, Black)
6. GoRad Gear Selfie Stick for GoPro Hero Cameras
This GoPro stick made by GoRad has everything you need for any extreme activities you might be doing. The Gear Selfie Stick is waterproof and has an aluminum build to be lightweight. From climbing to diving this stick is the perfect extreme choice for you.
- lightweight and sturdy to be portable and long lasting for your hobby or profession
- lifetime guarantee
- twist locking system
- easy to hold on to
- doesn’t fit in pockets well
- wrist strap hard to replace
- grip falls apart after repeated use
5. GoPro 3-Way Grip, Arm, Tripod
This three-way grip GoPro stick, actually made by GoPro is a well made selfie stick for a variety of reasons. With arm style collapsibility, it has a sleek compact design which makes it ideal for a family road trip or vacation. It can be used as a camera grip, extension arm or tripod, which allows for a more diverse collection of photos.
- waterproof, so that you can have complete freedom with your selfie taking needs
- take it on the road with it’s collapsible design
- this selfie stick’s tri-purpose build will make your photos look great
- plastic body makes it less durable than aluminum sticks
- no way to add length extension
- tripod feet wear after repeated use
4. COCOCAT Professional Portable Bluetooth Selfie Stick
The COCOCAT Professional Portable Bluetooth Selfie Stick is perfect for everyday use. Featuring multi-compatibility with Android, Gopro & Digital Cameras , iPhone 6 and iPhone 6S, iPhone 6 plus, iPhone 6S plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 plus, Samsung Galaxy S7 and more.
Whether you’re hiking in the woods with friends or a family get together, this is a good standard GoPro stick.
- rubber teeth in phone holder to prevent your device from falling out
- button is easy to access and easy to use
- user intuitive sync to your computer so you can store all your memories for eternity
- folds up small and compact for on the go
- short battery life
- no carry bag for transportation
- not waterproof
- does not fit some phone cases
3. Carbon Fiber Extendable Pole for POV
Made by Pro-Extreme, this carbon fiber GoPro stick is super light and strong which makes it great for such sports as skiing, snowboarding, mountain biking, and more.
Extendable from 17” to 40” so that no matter your taking a picture is will look just how you want.
- carbon fiber rod allows for it to be durable without losing portability
- waterproof in both salt and fresh water
- built in velcro strap so that you never lose it while doing the things you love
- comfortable grip to prevent chafing after repeated use
- does not come with remote
2. Fugetek FT-568 Professional Selfie Stick with Bluetooth Remote (49-Inch, Black)
The Fugetek FT-568 has an extendable 49″ arm which allows you to take professional looking photos that almost don’t look like selfies. With two locking interchangeable phone mounts to keep your phone or camera from falling. Compatible with any bluetooth device for quick setup and accessibility, and a rubber handle to prevent dropping the stick.
- bluetooth compatible
- lightweight, durable aluminum build
- easy setup so that you can spend less time fiddling with getting it woking and more time taking selfies.
- Tripod mount on the bottom
- rechargeable from any standard USB cable
- will not fit in a purse or small bag
- doesn’t stand alone
1. Spivo Stick
The Spivo stick is available in three different format and is made of polycarbonate. This selfie stick brings a new feature to the world of GoPro poles: press the button on the handle and the camera rotates 180 degrees. Press it again and the camera rotates another 180 degrees bringing it back to it’s original position. On top of this great feature, the Spivo stick is waterproof and very well made.
- the rotation feature
- lightweight, durable polycarbonate build
- includes a GoPro tripod mount
- doesn’t extend
- doesn’t float
When choosing a selfie stick to best fit your needs, having the knowledge of what you’re buying can be a valuable asset, so that you don’t end up with a product that that doesn’t fully satisfy you.
My top two recommendations for GoPro Selfie Sticks are the Fugetek FT-568 Professional Selfie Stick, that you can check out here on Amazon : Fugetek FT-568 Professional Selfie Stick
Now you can go make an informed decision on what GoPro Selfie Stick suits you best.